Blog Archive

Thursday, October 5, 2017

Some of My Favorites

A time to inhale deeply, exhale slowly, and enjoy some beauty. 
(Some reposted, some new.)



 
 
 
 
 




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(Okay, you got me ... this isn't a flower.  It's a picture my husband painted when he was a kid and I wanted to make sure it got immortalized online because the paint is chipping off.  Isn't it cool?  It reminds me of a cover for a Journey album.)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
   
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And some new ones from Fall 2017:

 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 

(This is my ... what do they call it? ... wind-spinner thingy.
I thought the colors looked cool.)