Blog Archive

Saturday, September 12, 2020

Other Filtered Flower Photos

Bee enjoying a rest on a peony:

















Tulips at a nearby park:

















Clematis on my backyard trellis:


























Clematis, after the blossom fades:

















Columbine (I love the shimmery, delicate look the filter gives the petals)
















































The humble daisy (or purple coneflower - I can't tell now with the filter)

























Unfiltered (I think.  It's been a long time so I can't remember)









Filtered:









Chrysanthemum:

















Siberian squill, unfiltered:









Filtered (Funky!):









Clover blossom, at a park (I think the first one is not filtered and the second one is):

















Petunia with raindrops, original photo (I think):









Filtered photo:









A petunia with various filters:

























Store-bought tulip, original photo:









With various different filters, such a cool effect: