Blog Archive

Sunday, December 27, 2020

The Orchid - December 2019

Thank you to my friend, Tim (an employee of Trader Joe's), for giving me this orchid when I broke down sobbing in the middle of Trader Joe's after my mom was arrested.  He held me while I cried, carried my groceries to my car, and then gave me this orchid.  Thank you!  Letting me cry uncontrollably into your shirt in front of the whole store helped save me from another panic attack.  Once again, thank you!

















Looks like a flying praying mantis angel coming down from heaven, bowed over a hymnal, singing a worship song:















And if you tip your head to the right, this almost looks like a small, glowing, white dog with fluffy ears, a little nose, and its tongue hanging out:
(I can't decide if it's a yellow tongue with a white doggie beard, or if the white petal is its tongue and it's got a piece of yellow cheese in its mouth.  But either way, once you see a dog, you can't unsee it.)














Do you see the face in this orchid?  







I think she's judging me.







Yep.  Definitely judging me!







Beautiful