Blog Archive

Saturday, October 17, 2020

fun with flowers and filters #2

Here are photos where the unfiltered photo is first, followed by the filtered one:




































































Believe it or not, but this is the original, unfiltered photo (all I did was zoom in and overexpose):



































I think this is the unfiltered, over-exposed one:






filtered:



































I don't know why I like this one, but I do.  It's funky.  Surreal.





























I know he looks about as big as a butterfly, but he's only about the size of a quarter:



































Guarding his catch in the neighbor's front yard:

















I adore these big jumper spiders, kept one in a cage as a pet once, fed it fruit-flies:


































And this is just the filtered one of a cool photo I took when a bee got startled by an ant crawling up the other side and flew away: